Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final Days of ISP

There are 2 days remaining of ISP and only 4 left until my entire project is due. My paper is halfway completed. I've examined the presence of Orientalism in the following albums: Passages by Ravi Shankar and Philip Glass, Atlantis Nath by Terry Riley, 10,000 Days by Tool, In Search of the Lost Chord by The Moody Blues, and a select number of George Harrison songs. My own recording project is coming along nicely. I'm going to finish with a three song EP which features me on guitar, sitar, tabla, vocals, and hand percussion. I'll post a link to download the EP for free when it's finished.

These last weeks in Delhi have been difficult. I'm finding myself more and more ready to return home as each day goes by. 19 days and counting until I'm back stateside.

1 comment:

  1. But what a semester it's bin!

    Hi Ben. See you in NY soon. Anxious to hear stories. We will also catch your band's performance at the National Underground following the Wootin concert.

    Till then . . . U.B. (always at your service)

    ReplyDelete