Friday, February 12, 2010

Karma Kid

Turns out that there are some scheduling conflicts with the folk music excursion that was previously scheduled. So, that means that a new music based excursion was created in Varanasi, this time focusing on classical music of sitar, tables, and Indian flute. I’m going. Also, as a plus, I’ll get a chance to bathe in the Ganges River, a very holy and spiritual experience for Indians. Good thing I’ve kept my karma in order before coming to India. It’s coming back around.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're going to Varanasi?? To do stuff with MUSIC?? That is going to be absolutely insane. You might want to do some reading before you go there, if you don't know much about it. It's literally the center of the world in Hinduism. I'm jealous. -Helena Martin

    ReplyDelete